NEW! Please visit me at my site about the automotive industry: Thrills and Wheels. My partner Alice Chase and I are sharing positive stories about brands around the world.
My dad took me to car shows with him when I was growing up, and I developed a passion for anything with a motor. One of my greatest regrets in life was that I didn't take shop class in high school, even though I really wanted to. Now, as much as possible, I love to drive and experience different kinds of vehicles and represent the brands I'm working for with professionalism and knowledge. I even have a new penchant for trucks, now that I live in Texas.
- Most expensive car I have ever driven: Ferrari F430; Lamborghini Aventador S
- Highest speed I have ever driven a car: 151 mph, on the Richard Petty track in Atlanta
- Highest speed I have ever driven on the highway: 120 mph (in the Ferrari)
- Most horsepower harnessed: Dodge Challenger Hellcat
- What I drive now: 2013 Land Rover LR4
- Dream car: 1957 Chevy Bel Air, turquoise with white interior (and whitewalls, of course)